If you are a beginning investor or only planning to start in this, new for you, capacity, we recommend that you make use of our financial literacy programs, as well as
receive the free professional advice and opinions at our Workshops.
In particular, at your service are the specialists of the "Academ-Finance" company (the Federal Financial Markets Service license dated 26.08.2010 No. 21-000-1-00756, to carry out activities on the
investment funds, unit investment funds and non-governmental pension funds management,
Please contact us on the telephone number +7 (495) 504-77-99 or at the e-mail addresses
marked "Financial literacy".
The experienced and advanced investors are recommended to make use of the comprehensive information and legal databases, as well as the detailed recommendations in the area of risk management
(Business Analytics https://www.dvbi.ru/).
The open Workshops shall help you to define the investment lines, find the investment and business Partners, and we shall also offer you interaction and participation in our projects.
Our initial recommendations:
Stock and Financial Markets
According to the statistics, over 90 percent of private investors lose their funds. One of the reasons for that is the lack of sufficient professional knowledge and of the ability to assess risks
However, in our opinion, the game based on the principle "Win – Lose", is fundamentally not quite fair.
Meanwhile, the stock and financial markets have the undoubted advantages as well:
- No expenses are required for your asset keeping and insurance;
- No "headache" about how to motivate the staff for achievements;
- No need to think about competitors and technologies;
- Neither raiders nor fiscal authorities will pay you a visit;
- and so on
One more remark: if you are a gambler by nature, then these markets are for you.
In such a case, our recommendations are following:
- Choose, without fail, a tutor (consultant, or advisor) for yourself. Here is an example: do you know many sportsmen, even the most outstanding, who do not have any
- Collect as much information as possible, preferably from different sources, for the analysis and a well-considered decision taking. This phrase sounds standard and
commonplace; however, it is necessary.
- Spread the risks. If you have the means that you wish to invest, distribute them among the stock market, commodities, foreign cash and real estate.
Venture Capital and Portfolio Investments
For this investor category, the venture capital investments are those that you make with a view to their exponential growth.
Next June we shall offer you the opportunities and decisions for the participation in the specific financial, investment and business projects via "The First Step" Program.
We are also ready, even now, to propose to you several projects in the industries (areas) of the Alliance’s primary interests. These are the projects aged 5 to 10 years, having the established business
models, from the Growth projects category, as well as with the opportunities to obtain the status of the Industrial Champions.